Spring 2017 Schedule and Field Assignments
The City Program begins on Saturday, April 8 and runs through Saturday, June 17. Sessions are scheduled for the Saturday, April 15 and Saturday, April 22 (Newton Public Schools vacation week). We will not play on Saturday, May 27 (Memorial Day Weekend).
Matches are held on Saturdays at 3:30pm at Warren Field, 1610 Washington Street. City 7/8/9 will also play some games against Brookline Town Soccer teams. In addition, teams will practice once per week. Practice time and location TBD after teams are announced and will depend on field and coach availability.
- Orange team listed wears ORANGE jersey, supplies game ball, and sets up field with flat cones
- Other team wears WHITE
- Format is 11v11 with Goal Keepers
- Games are 35-minute halves with a 5-minute half-time
- Size 5 ball
- Rainouts – Field status updates are posted on this website. Twitter users can follow @newtonfields for updates. Decisions are typically made by 3pm on weekdays, 7am on Saturdays, and 11am on Sundays.
- Arrive 15 min. prior to kickoff.
City 7/8/9 Guidelines
Spring 2017 match schedule coming soon.