Spring 2017 Schedule and Field Assignments
The City Program begins on Saturday, April 8 and runs through Saturday, June 17. Sessions are scheduled for the Saturday, April 15 and Saturday, April 22 (Newton Public Schools vacation week). We will not play on Saturday, May 27 (Memorial Day Weekend).
Matches are held on Saturdays at 1:00pm and 2:15pm at Warren Field, 1610 Washington Street. In addition, teams will practice once per week. Practice time and location TBD after teams are announced and will depend on field and coach availability.
- Orange team listed wears ORANGE jersey and supplies game ball
- Other team wears WHITE
- Format is 6v6 or 7v7 with Goal Keepers
- Games are 25-minute halves with a 5-minute half-time
- Size 4 ball
- Rainouts – Field status updates are posted on this website. Twitter users can follow @newtonfields for updates. Decisions are typically made by 3pm on weekdays, 7am on Saturdays, and 11am on Sundays.
- Check the schedule each week. Start times alternate.
- Arrive 15 minutes prior to kickoff.
Grade 3/4 Playing Guidelines
Spring 2017 match schedule