Newton Girls Soccer are pleased to announce their Vacation Clinic schedule for 2017. Focus throughout the four-day clinics will be on teaching individual techniques and tactics that are vital for all soccer players in a FUN and EXCITING curriculum. The Breakers will once again be featuring the women’s national team stars of the US, Canada and Mexico, so this will be a great opportunity for Newton girls to meet and train with elite players.
April Vacation Clinic – Tuesday, 4/18 – Friday, 4/21
July Vacation Clinic – Monday 7/10 – Thursday 7/13 *Please note registration for this clinic is directly through the Boston Breakers Website
August Vacation Clinics – Monday, 8/21 – Thursday, 8/24
- This clinic will be led by Director of Coaching Shaun McBrien with assistance from Boston Breakers Players, NGS Professional Trainers and senior High School players from Newton North and South.
- Time – 9am -12noon
- Where – Nahanton Park – off Winchester St
- Age Groups – Grade 1 thru Grade 8
- Cost: $215 for 4 days, $165 for 3 days, or $110 for 2 days
- All Players will receive an NGS Vacation Clinic T-Shirt.
*Please note spaces are limited for this clinic so avoid disappointment and Register Now For more information, contact Director of Coaching Shaun McBrien: ngsdoc(at)newtongirlssoccer.org
**Registration for the July Vacation Clinic is through the Boston Breakers Website