All NGS Academy players are required to wear an official uniform for games and practices. The Academy uniform consists of a navy jersey, sky blue jersey, navy shorts, and sky blue socks. The Development Academy uniform consists of a navy jersey, navy shorts, and sky blue socks. Jerseys are customized with only the player’s number on the back and the NGS Academy logo on the front. The number is assigned by the registrar. Training jacket and pants are optional.
Your daughter will need to order a new uniform in the following circumstances:
(1) She is new to the academy and does not have a uniform,
(2) She is a returning academy player, but her uniform does not fit or is in poor condition,
(3) She is a returning academy player, but has been assigned a new number due to duplicate numbers on the Grade 7/8 team, or
(4) She is a returning academy player, but is moving from a development team to an academy team or vice versa.
NGS has a partnership with soccer.com to provide you with a 1-stop-shop for all of your travel uniform and gear needs. Shortly after you register for the season, look for an email from soccer.com reminding you to order your uniform. To order:
- Check the name and number in the email for accuracy.
- Click the link to go to your player-specific page. If you lose the email, you can use to link below to connect to our Soccer.com site and search for your player by name.
- Select what you need. You can order all the components of the uniform or single items.
- Double check your basket contents and player number (assigned by registrar).
- Check out.
- Your order will be delivered directly to you!
Please place your order when you receive the email but no later than 3 weeks before the season begins. If you order after March 18 there is no guarantee that you will receive your order before the start of the season.
Our uniform style will change slightly in spring 2017. We strongly suggest that you confirm the size of the jersey and shorts before ordering. Samples are available to try on at Lapels Dry Cleaners, 319 Walnut Street, Newtonville (617-527-6700). Because the jerseys are custom orders, there are no returns or refunds.
If you have any questions about your order, please call Soccer.com customer service at 877-308-7989. Other questions can be directed to email@example.com.